Whatever type of business you are operating – from a brick-and-mortar retail store to a pure online service – Internet and mobile technology are critical to your success. The Internet is the primary source of information for people choosing products and services. Many services that people depend on could not existing without the Internet.
Unfortunately for businesses, technology has become very complex, and very competitive. In order to be successful, you need a plan that incorporates many factors, and you need skilled, professional execution of that plan.
Data Analysis, Review, and Presentation
- Data cleaning and analysis
- Machine learning models
- Review of statistical models
- Data visualization
- Preparation for publication
Specification and Management
- Requirements analysis
- User experience (UX) design
- Specification documents
- Project / outsource management
- Acceptance testing
Architecture and Implementation
- Architecture design
- Technology evaluation and selection
- Application implementation (full-stack)
- QA and testing
- Scaling for production and growth
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Keyword analysis and optimization
- Content analysis
- Competitive link analysis
- Link building
- Prohibited link cleanup
- Online ad campaign management (Google Ads, Facebook, other ad networks)
Developing and implementing an effective strategy for your business requires broad experience and deep expertise. With more than fifteen years experience as an entrepreneur and consultant, I’m ideally qualified to help businesses small or large resolve common business problems, and make the most of the Internet.
You’ll find some of my clients listed on my wikidot site.